Monday, June 17, 2013

Even more new junk!

I am running out of names to title my posts... I can only call so many New Junk!

Teachers desk, and student desk (Vintage, solid oak).

My cat rescue friend who I have gotten a lot of my things from gave these to me!

My mom got this child's potty chair from an antique store

Horrible picture, I was too lazy to go back outside and take a better one! I got this metal shelf from my cat rescue friend, and the ladder from someone's curb!

My mom came home with this little phone

Mom got this from a yard sale

Singer sewing machine tray and tins (Came from an antique group I am in)

That is all for now!

EDIT TO ADD:
Kiwi shoe shining kit (Someone was throwing this in the GARBAGE!).
Phillips 66 oil can (From the 50s) and someone was also throwing this away! People pay a lot for these kind of things
Rival ice-O-mat ice crusher from the 50s. Got this at an antique store

No comments:

Post a Comment