Saturday, June 1, 2013

Yard Sale Finds

We went to yard sales the last couple of Saturdays, and I am just posting pictures of our finds.

The two middle cans are our newest from a yard sale. The other two we have had for a while now.

Put some burlap down on our buffet table thingy we still haven't done anything with! It just holds our junk.

Quaker Oats tin (1982) I just bought at an Estate sale!

 My newest lantern

My little lantern collection

Dinosaur cookie jar I got from an Estate sale.. I don't know why, but I love her!

Got this bookshelf from my cat rescue friend who always gives me furniture and stuff! Thanks Deena!

The taller seaman belonged to my father, he got it from his father. Its atleast 100 years old. Its a little inappropriate because the top half lifts up and exposes his male parts! The two smaller ones we just got from a yard sale. (All are hand carved from wood).

An Indian pocket watch ashtray, really neat! Another great yard sale find!

This is not the least bit old, I bought it at Home Goods. But its an addition to our Dachshund collection

I am really regretting not getting the entire box of these Mcdonald's (And a couple non Mcdonald's) pins from a yard sale

No comments:

Post a Comment