Sunday, April 7, 2013

Junk store finds!

My mom and I found some good stuff at a Junk store that is located in a "bad" part of town, so we got good deals!

First up is the Gumball machine, and stand. I already had a gumball machine I paid ONLY $3 for, but I didn't have a stand. I found the stand today, and it came with another gumball machine that is missing the glass part.

 

I cannot wait to make this a fish bowl for my Betta, The Governor! And I am going to look for a store bought fish bowl that will fit in the other gumball machine and maybe make a terrarium or something out of it. Ill find something to do with it.


And we also bought this 1913 Whites Rotary sewing machine! My mom paid 40$ for it

It needs some work... But it IS a hundred years old!

And we randomly got this metal safety switch box. We can't figure out its original date made, but its old:
Don't know what we are going to do with it, but its pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment