Tuesday, February 26, 2013

First project!

I decided to make a Blog because I am doing a lot of furniture redos and want people to be able to see my work!

I will start with my most recent, which is one wall in my dining room. I started with a dresser I got from my best friend who decided she didn't want it anymore. I painted it, put new drawer pulls, and it looks great!

This is the dresser before.. Very ugly, and dinged up. And those drawer pulls!!

Here it is after! And on top are plates for a plate wall Cost me 17$. I used paint I got from the Clearance section at Home Depot ($2 for half a gallon) and I barely used any of it to do two coats. And then I got the drawer pulls from Cost Plus World Market for 2$ each.

AND my plate wall I just finished today!
The plates came from Ross, Home Goods, and Pier One Imports! Took only 2 days to collect, and cost about $25 for all of them! The green basket and red chair were also free finds (Just the cost of paint!)

The elephant one came from Ross, the Yellow one came from Pier One, the small one in the middle on the very right side came from Ross, and all the other ones came from Home Goods! I am still on the search for more to add.





No comments:

Post a Comment