Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Some of my PETS!

I love my pets more than anything, they are pretty much my life. I have a few random pictures of some of them. Rescuing animals is my passion in life.

One of my friends who I used to be close with, but hardly ever even hear from now just showed up at my house with 4 kittens. She was supposed to just get 1 kitten for her family, but came home with 4 and her nephew ended up being severely allergic to them. I couldn't let them end up at our SPCA (Their death rate is over 95%). They thought they were all boys, and gave them boy names.. But they are ALL girls! One was named Rigby, so I ended up keeping that name and coming up with Prudence, Lucy, and Jude for the other 3 (Beetles Songs).
Prudence
 Lucy
 Lucy again
 Lucy again (She is just very photogenic!
 Eleanor Rigby and Prudence
Prudence again

Jude is not pictured, she was hiding under the couch.
 
Kinsley. She is not extremely friendly, and the last one to get spayed cause I couldn't catch her. She is NOT one of the 4 I just took in, she is one of my other foster kittens I shared pictures of before.

 My very old Persian Penelope. We refer to her as Zombie cat! She has 3 teeth, and until I started feeding her a special diet she was a skeleton! But she has put on weight. Here she is laying with 2 of my foster kittens, Riley and Aspen!

 My mom's Rat terrier/Chihuahua mix Charlotte. She was very interested in my mouse.

 The Governor's little shelf in the kitchen. I still haven't finished my gumball machine fish tank yet..

 The Governor II

 My old man mouse, Houdini. He is going on 4 years old!

4 of my foster kittens: Aspen, Austin, Orlando, and Hudson. (After they destroyed the burlap).

 Aspen

 Austin loves the camera
 My pug mix, Bodhi

 Toby!

The princess, Nubbles!

 My dachshund Cartman! He recently turned 12.

Nubbles recent beach photoshoot in Santa Cruz!

One of my 2 rats, Daryl Dixon (I was cleaning their cage, and had them in a cat carrier)

One of the unfriendly girl foster kittens, Madison.

Brooklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment